- Designed for tanks 300 litres or less
- Effective quality means of maintaining a very clean system
- Designed with high quality components for heavy duty environments
- Continuous filtration of lubricants in the system
- Extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time
- Easy and efficient filter changes
KPL B32 bypass filtration units are fixed to the operational plant and designed to operate continuously, circulating the lubricant through the unit’s on-board filter. The unit can be fixed permanently to the reservoir, providing excellent filtration of the lubricant in machines with a tank capacity of 300 litres or less. The unit operates from system pressure and allows your lubricants to circulate through the filter, keeping the system consistently clean of particle and emulsified water contamination.
The unit consists of; Aluminium housing that holds the element, a pressure gauge, a high quality flow control valve, a pressure reducing orifice with an integrated regulator which ensures a constant flow through the element even during surges in system pressure and a relief valve to protect the unit. The unit also incorporates a test point, which allows easy access for any Lubricant Sampling that is required.
The B32 bypass filtration unit is recommended for small tanks. For any tanks larger than 300 litres the B100 series is recommended.
Replacement filter elements and consumables are available for purchase or as part of a tailored lubricant maintenance service program.