- Designed for tanks up to 1400 litres
- Includes mounted pump & motor and is available in either single or 3 phase configuration
- Designed with high quality components for heavy duty environments
- Effective quality means of maintaining a very clean system
- Continuous filtration of lubricant in the system
- Extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Easy and efficient filter changes
The KPL MB100MKII bypass filtration unit is fixed to the operational plant and is designed to operate continuously, circulating the lubricant through the unit’s on-board filter. The unit can be fixed permanently to the reservoir, providing continuous filtration of lubricants in the system.
The MB100MKII does not rely on system pressure, but rather is powered by a built in pump and motor, available in either single or 3 phase configurations. The MB100MKII may also be configured to run even when the operational plant is shut down.
The unit consists of; Aluminium housing that holds the filter element, pump and motor (available in single or 3 phase configuration), a pressure gauge, a high quality flow control valve, a pressure reducing orifice with an integrated regulator and a relief valve to protect the unit. The unit also incorporates a test point, which allows easy access for any Lubricant Sampling that is required.
The KPL MB100MKII filtration unit has the capacity to hold a large amount of particle contamination, preventing these particles from damaging sensitive components such as valves, bearings, and pump & motor components. Specialised filtration will assist in the reduction of equipment maintenance costs associated with premature wear of components, as well as assist in increasing machine uptime.
Replacement filter elements and consumables are available for purchase or as part of a tailored lubricant maintenance service program.