- Portable, compact & flexible units, ideal for a range of environments
- Operational in a vertical or horizontal position, perfect for any hard to service equipment in difficult to reach locations
- Units can be utilised in place of a transfer pump when filling a machine and will assist in preventing additional contaminants entering the tank
- The filtration units can extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Easy and efficient filter changes
The One Pot Trolley is an excellent mobile unit that features an on-board, electrically driven pump specifically designed for a wide range of environments. The compact trolley-mounted unit with its durable rubber wheels can be moved from one location to another with ease. The Trolley is fully operational in a vertical or horizontal position, making it ideal for hard to service areas with limited space or stair access.
The portable unit can be periodically connected to circulate & clean the lubricant of machinery and equipment that do not have a permanent bypass filtration unit installed. If required it can be configured to run on any mains power supply voltage including single phase or 415 volt, and can be retrofitted should the need arise.
In most cases the portable filtration units can be used on machinery & equipment while in operation, minimising any downtime.
The on-board filter will remove a large amount of damaging particulate from the lubricant as well as emulsified water.
Replacement filter elements and consumables are available for purchase or as part of a tailored lubricant maintenance service program.