The Bypass filtration Units are fixed to operational plant and designed to operate continuously, circulating the lubricant through the unit’s on-board filter. The units can be fixed permanently to the reservoir, operating either from system pressure or from their own electrically / pneumatically driven on-board pump. The filtration unit allows your lubricant to circulate through the filter, keeping the system consistently clean of particle and emulsified water contamination. The MB100MKII Unit may also be configured to run even when the operational plant is shutdown.
Bypass Filtration Unit range:
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for tanks up to 1400 litres
- Multiple units available on a manifold for tanks larger than 1400 litres and for harsh service conditions
- MB100MKII unit includes a mounted pump & motor, and is available in either single or 3 phase configuration
- Designed with high quality components for heavy duty environments
- Effective quality means of maintaining a very clean system
- Continuous filtration of lubricant in the system
- Extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Easy and efficient filter changes
The benefit of using a bypass filtration unit on your equipment is that it will keep your lubricant at an exceptionally clean level, extending the life of your lubricant and minimising unnecessary downtime experienced through machine and component wear.
The bypass filtration unit allows for a cost effective maintenance program. The filter change can be performed by your company’s maintenance staff or by one of our service technicians as part of our complete lubricant / fuel filtration and technical support program.