The KPL Standard Filtration Units are mobile in design to provide flexible means of filtering lubricants and diesel fuel in a range of environments. They can be moved from one location to another with ease. Custom units are available for intrinsically safe areas (air operated units), as well as units with built in onsite particle counters to perform and confirm onsite cleanliness levels of the lubricant in the system.
Standard Filtration Unit range:
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Portable, compact and flexible units, ideal for a range of environments
- Trolley units operational in a vertical or horizontal position, perfect for any hard to service equipment in difficult to reach locations
- Units can be utilised in place of a transfer pump when filling a machine and will assist in preventing additional contaminants entering the tank
- The filtration units can extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Easy and efficient filter changes
A variety of unit configurations are available to meet specific customer requirements, from units using a single element to Stainless Steel units using six elements and a strainer.
Portable filtration units are multipurpose in use. The units can be utilised in place of a pump when filling a machine and will assist in preventing additional contaminants entering the tank. The portable units can be periodically connected to circulate and clean the lubricant of machinery and equipment that do not have a permanent bypass filtration unit installed. They can also be used to complete a lubricant change out; and flush systems that experience a sudden increase in contamination due to an external source. In most cases the portable filtration units can be used on machinery & equipment while in operation, minimising any downtime.