KPL Filtration offer specialised Varnish Removal Programs. The ISOPur Varnish Removal Machines have unmatched fluid filtration & system cleaning capacity and is designed to remove varnish and sub-micron particulate from machinery internals and the lubricant.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Proven prevention and removal of sludge and varnish
- PLC control and data tracking
- Removal of oxide insoluble and biological contamination
- Removal of ferrous and non-ferrous contamination
- Efficient and highly effective water removal with Coalescer
- Extends the life of antioxidant additives by removing products of oxidation
- Thrust bearings without purification systems installed
THE BALANCED CHARGE AGGLOMERATION (BCA) TECHNOLOGY:
- Assists with removal of pre-existing varnish
- Effective on both soft and hard sub-micron particulate
- Enhances current filtration
- Reduces maintenance and repair costs
BCA™ works by charging the particles in lubricant with a positive and negative high voltage in two separate flow paths. The charged particles are then allowed to mix in a single flow path. Due to electrostatic attraction in the mixer the particles, some as small as .01 micron, stick together and agglomerate into larger particles. The resulting large particles are then easily filtered out in a standard high quality filter.
MACHINE AND LUBRICANT ANALYSIS AVAILABILITY
The ISOPur Varnish Removal Machines are available for hire or purchase, complete with operations manual. KPL Filtration can partner with your team to identify the varnish potential issue and recommend suitable lubricant varnish analysis and equipment required.