- Heavy duty, portable units, ideal for a range of environments
- Units can be utilised in place of a transfer pump when filling a machine and will assist in preventing additional contaminants entering the tank
- The filtration units can extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Includes built in suction strainer
- Easy and efficient filter changes
Completely mobile, the unit can easily be moved from one location to another as required. It can be periodically connected to circulate & clean the lubricant of machinery and equipment that do not have a permanent bypass filtration unit installed. If required it can be configured to run on any mains power supply voltage including single phase or 415 volt, and can be retrofitted should the need arise.
The Stainless steel unit can also be used to complete a lubricant change out; and flush systems that experience a sudden increase in contamination due to an external source. In most cases the portable filtration unit can be used on machinery & equipment while in operation, minimising any downtime.
The on-board filter will remove a large amount of damaging particulate from the lubricant as well as emulsified water.
Replacement filter elements and consumables are available for purchase or as part of a tailored lubricant maintenance service program.