- Designed for tanks up to 1400 litres
- Multiple B100 units available on a manifold for tanks larger than 1400 litres and harsh service conditions
- Designed with high quality components for heavy duty environments
- Effective quality means of maintaining a very clean system
- Continuous filtration of lubricants in the system
- Extend the life of lubricants and fuel, increase machine up time and in turn assist in reducing operational costs
- Easy and efficient filter changes
KPL B100 bypass filtration units are fixed to the operational plant and are designed to operate continuously, circulating the lubricant through the unit’s on-board filter. The unit can be fixed permanently to the reservoir, providing continuous filtration of lubricants in the system. The unit operates from system pressure and allows your lubricants to circulate through the filter, keeping the system consistently clean of particle and emulsified water contamination.
The unit consists of; the aluminium housing that holds the element, a pressure gauge, a high quality flow control valve, a pressure reducing orifice with an integrated regulator which ensures a constant flow through the element even during surges in system pressure and a relief valve to protect the unit. The unit also incorporates a test point, which allows easy access for any Lubricant Sampling that is required.
The KPL B100 filtration unit has the capacity to hold a large amount of particle contamination, preventing these particles from damaging sensitive components such as valves, bearings, and pump & motor components. Specialised filtration will assist in the reduction of equipment maintenance costs associated with premature wear of components, as well as assist in increasing machine uptime.
Multiple B100s can be manufactured onto a manifold for tanks larger than 1400 litres or where the operating environment causes harsh service conditions. The B32 bypass purifier is recommended for tanks that are 300 litres or less.
Replacement filter elements and consumables are available for purchase or as part of a tailored lubricant maintenance service program.